12.20.2008

have a merry christmas!

I'm happy to say that for the next two weeks I won't be checking my email, answering my phone, or updating my blog. I hope that your holiday is full of family, relaxation, and adventure. I will be romping around south of the border until January, so I'll see you then! Thanks for reading, I wish you were all coming with me, because I think that everyone's Christmas should feel like this:











images: 1.Don Cesar flickr 2. Don Cesar flickr 3. totisprz flickr 4. rosquillo flickr 5. Jesus Guzman-Moya flickr 6. b4RuCH1N flickr 7. CiaoChessa flickr 8. CiaoChessa flickr 9. CiaoChessa flickr 10. DrCarlosAMG flickr 11. Jesus Guzman-Moya flickr

4 comments:

  1. good for you michelle! enjoy! merry christmas & good job this semester. most especially on keeping up an awesome blog. ;) i don't know HOW you pulled that off with everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll miss you! I hope you have a fabulous holiday and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm... more than a little jealous of you right now. I hope you're having an awesome trip, but I'll miss your posts. I love your blog!!

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just stumbled accross your blog (and loves it). those pictures make me want to get a great camera and go to mexico. hope your holiday was good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.