8.18.2008

designer keds

Have you seen this?? Keds now has a create-your-own-keds website! It is so much fun. You have got to try it. I was so excited about it I had to interrupt my portfolio postings to show you.

It lets you choose every detail on the shoe. Even the trim and stitching. And then it shows you the shoe from every angle possible.

But wait, it gets better: you can even upload your own personal designs to put on your shoe! (Which I have yet to attempt, but when I do you'll be the first to know.)

And, as if that wasn't incredible enough, you can then opt to "sell it to the public", to see if anyone wants to buy your design. And, if they do, you get money for it! How great is that? I love it. I have way more fun doing this than playing solitaire.

1 comment:

  1. Always nice to have another option than solitaire! I dig your design. What a fun way to use the yellow and gray!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.