This DIY project was one of my favorite finds this week and I couldn't wait to share it. Aren't these clipboards great? What a way to liven up a workspace, or any wall that could use a bulletin board for that matter.
So here's what you need:
2. Decorative paper (or leftover wallpaper samples)
3. Glue (Mod Podge is a good thing to use, and is usually available at any arts and crafts store such as Robert's or Michael's.)
And here's how it's done:
1. Trace: Make a template by tracing the shape of the clipboard onto card stock, making a notch for the clamp. (You can use a zip tie to hold clamp open while working.)
2. Cut: Place template on the back of paper and cut out with an x-acto knife.
3. Glue: Brush a thin, even layer of glue onto clipboard with a craft brush. Place paper on clipboard and smooth out any air bubbles.
4. Hang: Place the clipboards on a wall in any room instead of a bulletin board!